Free Shipping on Orders above AUD $100.
- Product Care
We understand that choosing a scent online can be complex. A scent Sampler is the most effective way to order sample tea lights and embark on this journey with us.
Choose 6 scents from the below options and let us know your pick in the checkout notes or alternatively, you can also email on email@example.com
- Uplifting Sweet Citrus: Lemongrass Ginger and Tea
- Floral Fruity: Orange Vanilla
- Woody Exotic: Sandalwood
- Soft Fruity: Sweet Lime and Coconut
- Woody Earthy: Blue Sage and Sea Salt
- Pure Natural Herby: Lavender Clary Sage Patchouli Rosemary
- Floral: English Rose
- Earthy Fresh Clean: Lavender Verbena Lime and patchouli
- Citrus: Citrus and Sea Salt
- Soft Sweet Citrus: Green Tea and Lemongrass
- Floral: Jasmine
- Citrus: Grape Fruit and Lime
- Refreshing sweet Citrus: Lemongrass and Sage
- Dessert: Chocolate
- Dessert: Strawberries and Cream
- Each candle has a memory so when burning the candle for the first time make sure you burn the wax on entire surface to prevent tunneling.
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time before lighting to prevent sooting.
- Always place your candle on a fireproof surface or holder.
- Never burn a candle completely and dispose of it when it burns to within 1/2" of its base or the holder.Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Each crystal around the candle can withstand heat but make sure it not obstructing the wick.
- Botanicals have been intentionally placed further away from the wick.Make sure to remove them or place away from the wick when lighting the candle.
- Please note that some frosting may occur on the candle because it's made from pure soy wax without any additives. It's a mark of pure Soy wax which has a cleaner and longer burn.
- Bright copper has a shiny/silver will darken/oxidise naturally over time unless mentioned as sealed in product description.
- If you prefer shiny copper/silver you can simply rub it with a professional jewellery polishing cloth that comes with it.
- If you would like to clean your gold vermeil jewellery wash it with a small amount of gentle non-chemical soap and warm water.
- Rinse it well and allow to dry on a cloth or paper towel.
- Use a soft, non-abrasive cloth and gently rub the surface in a circular motion to clean.
- Make sure it is fully dry before returning to its box or airtight bag for storage.
- Do not use a silver cloth as it will quickly remove the gold plating!
- You can use plain cool water to clean your crystals and use a soft brush if need.
- Not all crystals do well in water so make sure to look up if the crystal dissolves in water.
- Any soft crystal mostly ending with "ites" like Selenite, Lepidolite, Azurite, Malachite, Calcite, Angelite, Halite (Rock Salt), Celestite, Fluorite, Rhodocrosite and Ammolite should be kept out of water.
We use Australia Post to ship our orders Domestic and Internationally and it is automatically calculated according to the product weight. We have tried to keep the shipping as low as possible to make it convenient for our shoppers.
Within Australia, we offer free standard shipping for all orders $100 and above.
Within our local area of Bayside, Melbourne, we offer free shipping for all orders $40 and above, for Brighton (postcodes 3186 and 3187), Hampton (postcode 3188), Sandringham (postcode 3191) and Moorabbin (postcode 3189).