FREE SHIPPING for orders over $100
- Product Care
You probably already know that magnesium bath salts are soothing physically and mentally.
We have added magnesium sulphate flakes into our bath salts so that it's easier and faster for your body to absorb this essential mineral which we don't get in full quantities with our diet.
To know more about magnesium bath salts and its benefits read our blog here.
We have also added:
Rose Geranium essential oil helps the skin to heal from the environmental toxins and has an added benefit of being anti-ageing and analgesic.
Rose Quartz is the universal stone of love and there is no time better than now to take care of yourself, mind and body both. As we all know crystals like Quartz are used to generate electricity, harness the vibration of this crystal by holding it in the bath and doing breathwork.
Rose and Calendula petals are powerful mood enhancers, and rose water is not only a natural skin oner but helps in healing itchy flaky skin.
Lastly "Take the time to smell the roses".
Weight -500 gms
Use as required. We recommend a minimum of 120 gms per bath. Use it as a foot soak by adding a few spoons in a tub or a bucket.
- Each candle has a memory so when burning the candle for the first time make sure you burn the wax on entire surface to prevent tunneling.
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time before lighting to prevent sooting.
- Always place your candle on a fireproof surface or holder.
- Never burn a candle completely and dispose of it when it burns to within 1/2" of its base or the holder.Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Each crystal around the candle can withstand heat but make sure it not obstructing the wick.
- Botanicals have been intentionally placed further away from the wick.Make sure to remove them or place away from the wick when lighting the candle.
- Please note that some frosting may occur on the candle because it's made from pure soy wax without any additives. It's a mark of pure Soy wax which has a cleaner and longer burn.
- Bright copper has a shiny/silver will darken/oxidise naturally over time unless mentioned as sealed in product description.
- If you prefer shiny copper/silver you can simply rub it with a professional jewellery polishing cloth that comes with it.
- If you would like to clean your gold vermeil jewellery wash it with a small amount of gentle non-chemical soap and warm water.
- Rinse it well and allow to dry on a cloth or paper towel.
- Use a soft, non-abrasive cloth and gently rub the surface in a circular motion to clean.
- Make sure it is fully dry before returning to its box or airtight bag for storage.
- Do not use a silver cloth as it will quickly remove the gold plating!
- You can use plain cool water to clean your crystals and use a soft brush if need.
- Not all crystals do well in water so make sure to look up if the crystal dissolves in water.
- Any soft crystal mostly ending with "ites" like Selenite, Lepidolite, Azurite, Malachite, Calcite, Angelite, Halite (Rock Salt), Celestite, Fluorite, Rhodocrosite and Ammolite should be kept out of water.
We use Australia Post to ship our orders Domestic and Internationally and it is automatically calculated according to the product weight. We have tried to keep the shipping as low as possible to make it convenient for our shoppers.
Within Australia, we offer free standard shipping for all orders $100 and above.
Within our local area of Bayside, Melbourne, we offer free shipping for all orders $40 and above, for Brighton (postcodes 3186 and 3187), Hampton (postcode 3188), Sandringham (postcode 3191) and Moorabbin (postcode 3189).