- Product Care
Categories: Calming, Relaxing, Purifying
Approx Height : 8-10 cm
Width : 3-4 cm
Amethyst has been in use for centuries by many different cultures and for many different reasons, including in rings of Christian bishops to signify royalty and allegiance to Christ. The name itself comes from the Greek amethustos, which means “not intoxicated” and the Ancient Greeks believed it could help people keep sober. One Greek myth is the god Bacchus was angry one day and vowed to unleash tigers on the next person he saw. This poor soul happened to be Amethyst and as the tigers were about to set on her, she prayed to the goddess Diana for help. Diana turned Amethyst into a white crystal. Bacchus, feeling bad for that he had done, poured wine on the white crystal which gave it a purple hue.
Amethyst is used for dispelling negative thoughts, which calms one’s stress and anxiety and can even help if you are having nightmares. It is also used to help intuition and communication, to increase your effectiveness at work.
Use when: You are stressed, are anxious about something, or have a presentation coming up at work.
How to use: Keep Amethyst wherever you most need it…on your office desk, in your pocket, in your bag, in your car or on your bedside table.
Chakra association: Crown chakra.
- Each candle has a memory so when burning the candle for the first time make sure you burn the wax on entire surface to prevent tunneling.
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time before lighting to prevent sooting.
- Always place your candle on a fireproof surface or holder.
- Never burn a candle completely and dispose of it when it burns to within 1/2" of its base or the holder.Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Each crystal around the candle can withstand heat but make sure it not obstructing the wick.
- Botanicals have been intentionally placed further away from the wick.Make sure to remove them or place away from the wick when lighting the candle.
- Please note that some frosting may occur on the candle because it's made from pure soy wax without any additives. It's a mark of pure Soy wax which has a cleaner and longer burn.
- Bright copper has a shiny/silver will darken/oxidise naturally over time unless mentioned as sealed in product description.
- If you prefer shiny copper/silver you can simply rub it with a professional jewellery polishing cloth that comes with it.
- If you would like to clean your gold vermeil jewellery wash it with a small amount of gentle non-chemical soap and warm water.
- Rinse it well and allow to dry on a cloth or paper towel.
- Use a soft, non-abrasive cloth and gently rub the surface in a circular motion to clean.
- Make sure it is fully dry before returning to its box or airtight bag for storage.
- Do not use a silver cloth as it will quickly remove the gold plating!
- You can use plain cool water to clean your crystals and use a soft brush if need.
- Not all crystals do well in water so make sure to look up if the crystal dissolves in water.
- Any soft crystal mostly ending with "ites" like Selenite, Lepidolite, Azurite, Malachite, Calcite, Angelite, Halite (Rock Salt), Celestite, Fluorite, Rhodocrosite and Ammolite should be kept out of water.
We use Australia Post to ship our orders Domestic and Internationally and it is automatically calculated according to the product weight. We have tried to keep the shipping as low as possible to make it convenient for our shoppers.
Within Australia, we offer free standard shipping for all orders $100 and above.
Within our local area of Bayside, Melbourne, we offer free shipping for all orders $40 and above, for Brighton (postcodes 3186 and 3187), Hampton (postcode 3188), Sandringham (postcode 3191) and Moorabbin (postcode 3189).