- Product Care
Weight 1.1 kgs
Pink Amethyst, is the soft-hued, feminine version of darker purple Amethyst. The colour range is pale lilac/pink to a deeper toned peachy/pink however it is different in tone and clarity from that of Rose Quartz. The colour is the result of inclusions of Hematite and spectroscopic analysis indicates that this form of Quartz is closer in its absorption to Amethyst than to either Rose Quartz or Pink Quartz and can thus be described as Pink Amethyst.
The frequency of Pink Amethyst connects to the heart, third eye and crown chakras stimulating these chakras so that one is open to the love and guidance from one’s soul. Via the heart chakra, this crystal helps one to view one’s life’s experiences from the higher perspective of one’s soul and thus allowing one to act with a strong sense of divine love. The soft but powerful energy of this beautiful pink crystal opens and stimulates the crown chakra so that one is able to act upon the ‘little prompts’ that via intuition are a soul perspective which allows one to be guided by one’s soul in all areas of one’s life and experiences. This helps one to live one’s life as a soul-infused personality radiating divine love and aiding one to become non-judgemental and accepting of others for who they really are.
Used for: Love, Reducing anxiety and fear, Enhancing intuition, clean energy around it
- Each candle has a memory so when burning the candle for the first time make sure you burn the wax on entire surface to prevent tunneling.
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time before lighting to prevent sooting.
- Always place your candle on a fireproof surface or holder.
- Never burn a candle completely and dispose of it when it burns to within 1/2" of its base or the holder.Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Each crystal around the candle can withstand heat but make sure it not obstructing the wick.
- Botanicals have been intentionally placed further away from the wick.Make sure to remove them or place away from the wick when lighting the candle.
- Please note that some frosting may occur on the candle because it's made from pure soy wax without any additives. It's a mark of pure Soy wax which has a cleaner and longer burn.
- Bright copper has a shiny/silver will darken/oxidise naturally over time unless mentioned as sealed in product description.
- If you prefer shiny copper/silver you can simply rub it with a professional jewellery polishing cloth that comes with it.
- If you would like to clean your gold vermeil jewellery wash it with a small amount of gentle non-chemical soap and warm water.
- Rinse it well and allow to dry on a cloth or paper towel.
- Use a soft, non-abrasive cloth and gently rub the surface in a circular motion to clean.
- Make sure it is fully dry before returning to its box or airtight bag for storage.
- Do not use a silver cloth as it will quickly remove the gold plating!
- You can use plain cool water to clean your crystals and use a soft brush if need.
- Not all crystals do well in water so make sure to look up if the crystal dissolves in water.
- Any soft crystal mostly ending with "ites" like Selenite, Lepidolite, Azurite, Malachite, Calcite, Angelite, Halite (Rock Salt), Celestite, Fluorite, Rhodocrosite and Ammolite should be kept out of water.
We use Australia Post to ship our orders Domestic and Internationally and it is automatically calculated according to the product weight. We have tried to keep the shipping as low as possible to make it convenient for our shoppers.
Within Australia, we offer free standard shipping for all orders $100 and above.
Within our local area of Bayside, Melbourne, we offer free shipping for all orders $40 and above, for Brighton (postcodes 3186 and 3187), Hampton (postcode 3188), Sandringham (postcode 3191) and Moorabbin (postcode 3189).