Energise, Green Tea and Lemongrass Crystal Candle with Botanicals
A candle to simply awaken and energise your spirit. This candle is the pick me up you need before a mundane task. Unlike many other scents that relax you or simply energise you, this green tea scent relaxes you while sharpening your mental focus. Here in the photo, you see our 120 ml travel tins and the 400 ml candle with selenite pencil, chamomile flower, calendula petals and blue cornflower petals.
NOTES: Green Tea and Lemongrass.
ABOUT SELENITE: Selenite is a water-soluble but high vibrating crystal that is mainly used to cleanse other crystals.Kepp this selenite pencil near electronics to balance ions and keep a clear ambience.
- In case a crystal or botanical is out of stock or out of season it will be swapped with a similar-looking type keeping the overall candle look the same.
- All candles are hand decorated with organic flowers and natural crystals hence each piece is unique and one of a kind. If you are curious as to how we make our candles, do feel free to read our blog.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time before lighting.
- Make sure a complete wax pool is achieved during the first burn which means wax melts until the wall of the jar so there is no tunnelling.
- Always place your candle on a fireproof surface or holder.
- Never burn a candle completely and dispose of it when it burns to within 1/2" of its base or the holder.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
⚒ Help a small business reach so LET'S CONNECT!
Instagram / @bewitchedcrystalsandcandles
Facebook / Bewitched Crystals and Candles
Shipping is automatically calculated during checkout. We use Australia Post and Sendle to ship our orders and it is calculated according to product weight. We have tried to keep the shipping as low as possible to make it convenient for our shoppers.
Within Australia, we offer free shipping for all orders $95 and above.
Within our local area of Bayside, we offer free shipping for all orders $40 and above, for Brighton (postcodes 3186 and 3187), Hampton (postcode 3188), Sandringham (postcode 3191) and Moorabbin (postcode 3189).