- Product Care
Great size when on-the-move, our crystals for anxiety kit include amethyst, sodalite, blue lace agate, labradorite, rose quartz and garnet. You can visit our anxiety collection for more details on which crystals are good for anxiety and how to use them.
1.Amethyst: is used for dispelling negative thoughts, which calms one’s stress and anxiety and can even help if you are having nightmares.
2.Sodalite: Often referred to the stone of peace, many people reach out to sodalite to calm themselves during a panic attack.
3.Blue lace agate: Like they say fight fire with fire, fight the blues with blue! Just concentrating and meditating on this lovely crystal calm help soothe one, while you think of the ocean.
4.Labradorite: The Inuit people in Canada believed the Northern Lights were trapped in Labradorite until a warrior came striking the rock with a spear and releasing the lights. This same wondrous beauty, the inspiration of nature, can energise your mind against anxiety.
5.Rose Quartz: People typically know rose quartz as just the love stone but opening and healing one's heart also helps reduce anxiety and stress.
6.Garnet: It can help you through the anxious aftermath of traumatic events and to re-establish a sense of peace and tranquillity in your life. Garnet helps to calm frayed nerves and strengthens our survival instinct.
- Each candle has a memory so when burning the candle for the first time make sure you burn the wax on entire surface to prevent tunneling.
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time before lighting to prevent sooting.
- Always place your candle on a fireproof surface or holder.
- Never burn a candle completely and dispose of it when it burns to within 1/2" of its base or the holder.Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Each crystal around the candle can withstand heat but make sure it not obstructing the wick.
- Botanicals have been intentionally placed further away from the wick.Make sure to remove them or place away from the wick when lighting the candle.
- Please note that some frosting may occur on the candle because it's made from pure soy wax without any additives. It's a mark of pure Soy wax which has a cleaner and longer burn.
- Bright copper has a shiny/silver will darken/oxidise naturally over time unless mentioned as sealed in product description.
- If you prefer shiny copper/silver you can simply rub it with a professional jewellery polishing cloth that comes with it.
- If you would like to clean your gold vermeil jewellery wash it with a small amount of gentle non-chemical soap and warm water.
- Rinse it well and allow to dry on a cloth or paper towel.
- Use a soft, non-abrasive cloth and gently rub the surface in a circular motion to clean.
- Make sure it is fully dry before returning to its box or airtight bag for storage.
- Do not use a silver cloth as it will quickly remove the gold plating!
- You can use plain cool water to clean your crystals and use a soft brush if need.
- Not all crystals do well in water so make sure to look up if the crystal dissolves in water.
- Any soft crystal mostly ending with "ites" like Selenite, Lepidolite, Azurite, Malachite, Calcite, Angelite, Halite (Rock Salt), Celestite, Fluorite, Rhodocrosite and Ammolite should be kept out of water.
We use Australia Post to ship our orders Domestic and Internationally and it is automatically calculated according to the product weight. We have tried to keep the shipping as low as possible to make it convenient for our shoppers.
Within Australia, we offer free standard shipping for all orders $100 and above.
Within our local area of Bayside, Melbourne, we offer free shipping for all orders $40 and above, for Brighton (postcodes 3186 and 3187), Hampton (postcode 3188), Sandringham (postcode 3191) and Moorabbin (postcode 3189).