- Product Care
Raw Citrine studs in a beautiful aged copper setting with surgical steel posts.
Our raw crystal jewellery studs aim to bring a little good luck to you every time you wear them. Perfect for those born in November or with an Aries or Gemini zodiac.
Citrine is derived from the French word for lemon, “citron.” Just like the yellow rays emanating from the sun, citrine is meant to energise your soul and make things happen.
It is often called “the merchant stone” or “the success stone” and people use it when they want business and financial success. It is also used by artists when they want to find inspiration for their next big project.
Raw Stone - 5mm to 6mm
Zodiac: Gemini, Aries
Chakra association: Solar Plexus
Used for: Success, Wealth
Gemstone origin: Brazil
The plating process uses electricity to transfer jewellery-grade copper from sheet form, onto crystal stones. It makes the jewellery extremely durable, beautiful, and one of a kind. Each time we electroform, the copper builds up differently. It builds particle by particle, not uniformly. It's science and ancient jewellery design from the 1800s at its best. It's fascinating and a labour of love.
With these studs, we did not oxidize or darken the copper, but it has a lovely natural tarnish to it already. The studs may continue to darken in the future, which makes it even more unique!
We have used Renaissance Wax to buff the studs and they come with surgical steel posts!
- Each candle has a memory so when burning the candle for the first time make sure you burn the wax on entire surface to prevent tunneling.
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time before lighting to prevent sooting.
- Always place your candle on a fireproof surface or holder.
- Never burn a candle completely and dispose of it when it burns to within 1/2" of its base or the holder.Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Each crystal around the candle can withstand heat but make sure it not obstructing the wick.
- Botanicals have been intentionally placed further away from the wick.Make sure to remove them or place away from the wick when lighting the candle.
- Please note that some frosting may occur on the candle because it's made from pure soy wax without any additives. It's a mark of pure Soy wax which has a cleaner and longer burn.
- Bright copper has a shiny/silver will darken/oxidise naturally over time unless mentioned as sealed in product description.
- If you prefer shiny copper/silver you can simply rub it with a professional jewellery polishing cloth that comes with it.
- If you would like to clean your gold vermeil jewellery wash it with a small amount of gentle non-chemical soap and warm water.
- Rinse it well and allow to dry on a cloth or paper towel.
- Use a soft, non-abrasive cloth and gently rub the surface in a circular motion to clean.
- Make sure it is fully dry before returning to its box or airtight bag for storage.
- Do not use a silver cloth as it will quickly remove the gold plating!
- You can use plain cool water to clean your crystals and use a soft brush if need.
- Not all crystals do well in water so make sure to look up if the crystal dissolves in water.
- Any soft crystal mostly ending with "ites" like Selenite, Lepidolite, Azurite, Malachite, Calcite, Angelite, Halite (Rock Salt), Celestite, Fluorite, Rhodocrosite and Ammolite should be kept out of water.
We use Australia Post to ship our orders Domestic and Internationally and it is automatically calculated according to the product weight. We have tried to keep the shipping as low as possible to make it convenient for our shoppers.
Within Australia, we offer free standard shipping for all orders $100 and above.
Within our local area of Bayside, Melbourne, we offer free shipping for all orders $40 and above, for Brighton (postcodes 3186 and 3187), Hampton (postcode 3188), Sandringham (postcode 3191) and Moorabbin (postcode 3189).