Seven Chakra Sage Candle Bowl Crystal Candle
We have created the 7 Chakra Candle Grid Bowl combining a sensuous aromatherapy blend of scents, botanicals and crystal tumbles.
All candles are made in Australia, here in Melbourne.
NOTES: Unique Aromatherapy blend of Citrus and Sea Salt.Two powerful ingredients used in cleansing.
350 ml of 100% soy wax bowl tin candle infused with stones for all the 7 chakras and clear quartz point in the middle.
Indian medicine believes that your body has seven main chakra points, or energy centres, which are invisible energy wheels that keep us healthy. These chakras - root, sacral, solar plexus, heart, throat, brow, and crown - start from the base of the spine and go through to the crown of the head. Each of these energy centres contains heaps of nerves and organs. It is important to make sure these energy centres do not get blocked and are always fluid and moving. As crystals carry energy, they can align with a specific chakra to help that area and issue.
Each chakra point vibrates at a different frequency and links with a certain colour and so in some multiple stones might be associated with a particular chakra.
Depending on what you want to focus on, will depend on which chakra you want to place a stone on. To use the stones, lie down on your back and place the stone(s) according to which chakra and it aligns with. You should do this for at least five minutes and try and focus/meditate on the stone.
The seven chakras, in order of top-down, are:
- Crown chakra (Sahasrara), located at the top of your head. This is for your spirit and connecting to higher consciousness. It is linked with either the colour light purple or white.
- Third eye chakra (Ajna), located just above between your eyebrows. This is for wisdom and imagination. The body parts it associates with are the nose and eyes. It also helps with sleep. It is linked with the colour deep purple, so amethyst is often associated with it.
- Throat chakra (Vishudha), located at your throat. This is for communication and creativity. The body parts it associates with are the thyroid, throat and mouth. It is linked with the colour blue.
- Heart Chakra (Anahata), located over your heart. This is for love, compassion and intuitiveness. The body parts it associates with are the heart, arms and hands. It is linked with the colour green but because it links with the heart, some people choose to use rose quartz separately to link with this chakra.
- Solar plexus or navel chakra (Manipura), located over your stomach. This is for willpower and assertion. The body parts it associates with are the pancreas, liver and stomach. It is linked with the colour yellow.
- Sacral Chakra (Svadisthana), located on your lower abdomen. This is for emotional security and pleasure. The body parts it associates with are prostate, bladder and reproductive organs. It is linked with the colour orange.
- Root chakra (Muladhara), located at the base of your spine. This is for grounding, security and trust. The body parts it associates with are kidneys, spinal column, legs and colon. It is linked with the colour red.
- In case a crystal or botanical is out of stock or out of season it will be swapped with a similar-looking type keeping the overall candle look same.
- All candles are hand decorated with organic flowers and natural crystals hence each piece is unique and one of a kind.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time before lighting.
- Always place your candle on a fireproof surface or holder.
- Never burn a candle completely and dispose of it when it burns to within 1/2" of its base or the holder.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
⚒ LET'S CONNECT!
Instagram / @bewitchedcrystalsandcandles
Facebook / Bewitched Crystals and Candles
Shipping is automatically calculated during checkout. We use Australia Post and Sendle to ship our orders and it is calculated according to product weight. We have tried to keep the shipping as low as possible to make it convenient for our shoppers.
Within Australia, we offer free shipping for all orders $95 and above.
Within our local area of Bayside, we offer free shipping for all orders $40 and above, for Brighton (postcodes 3186 and 3187), Hampton (postcode 3188), Sandringham (postcode 3191) and Moorabbin (postcode 3189).