- Product Care
Seven Chakra, Scented Crystal Candle.
We have created the 7 Chakra Candle combining a sensuous aromatherapy blend of citrus and salt scents, botanicals and crystal tumbles.
- Large 500 ml beautifully crafted white candle tin | 65-75 hrs burn time
- 210 ml medium white candle tin | 20-30 hrs burn time
- Standard 400 ml glass jar with a wooden wick and white wooden lid.
A unique Aromatherapy blend of Citrus and Sea Salt.Two powerful ingredients used in cleansing. An indulgent fragrance containing top notes of Frozen Citrus, Ruby Red Grapefruit, Tangelo and lime. Middle notes of White Florals, Indian Jasmine and base notes of White Tea Wood, Cedar, and Citrus Musk.
FRAGRANCE FAMILY: Citrus, like Salty Grapefruit
Indian medicine believes that your body has seven main chakra points, or energy centres, which are invisible energy wheels that keep us healthy. These chakras - root, sacral, solar plexus, heart, throat, brow, and crown - start from the base of the spine and go through to the crown of the head. Each of these energy centres contains heaps of nerves and organs. It is important to make sure these energy centres do not get blocked and are always fluid and moving. As crystals carry energy, they can align with a specific chakra to help that area and issue. Each chakra point vibrates at a different frequency and links with a certain colour and so in some multiple stones might be associated with a particular chakra. Depending on what you want to focus on, will depend on which chakra you want to place a stone on. To use the stones, lie down on your back and place the stone(s) according to which chakra it aligns with. You should do this for at least five minutes and try and focus/meditate on the stone.
The seven chakras, in order of top-down, are:
- Crown chakra (Sahasrara), located at the top of your head. This is for your spirit and connecting to higher consciousness. It is linked with either the colour light purple or white.
- Third eye chakra (Ajna), located just above between your eyebrows. This is for wisdom and imagination. The body parts it associates with are the nose and eyes. It also helps with sleep. It is linked with the colour deep purple, so amethyst is often associated with it.
- Throat chakra (Vishudha), located at your throat. This is for communication and creativity. The body parts it associates with are the thyroid, throat and mouth. It is linked to the colour blue.
- Heart Chakra (Anahata), located over your heart. This is for love, compassion and intuitiveness. The body parts it associates with are the heart, arms and hands. It is linked with the colour green but because it links with the heart, some people choose to use rose quartz separately to link with this chakra.
- Solar plexus or navel chakra (Manipura), located over your stomach. This is for willpower and assertion. The body parts it associates with are the pancreas, liver and stomach. It is linked to the colour yellow.
- Sacral Chakra (Svadisthana), located on your lower abdomen. This is for emotional security and pleasure. The body parts it associates with are the prostate, bladder and reproductive organs. It is linked to the colour orange.
- Root chakra (Muladhara), located at the base of your spine. This is for grounding, security and trust. The body parts it associates with are kidneys, spinal column, legs and colon. It is linked to the colour red.
- In case a crystal or botanical is out of stock or out of season it will be swapped with a similar-looking type keeping the overall candle look the same.
- All candles are hand decorated with organic flowers and natural crystals hence each piece is unique and one of a kind. If you are interested in knowing how we make our candles, do read our blog.
- Each candle has a memory so when burning the candle for the first time make sure you burn the wax on entire surface to prevent tunneling.
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time before lighting to prevent sooting.
- Always place your candle on a fireproof surface or holder.
- Never burn a candle completely and dispose of it when it burns to within 1/2" of its base or the holder.Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Each crystal around the candle can withstand heat but make sure it not obstructing the wick.
- Botanicals have been intentionally placed further away from the wick.Make sure to remove them or place away from the wick when lighting the candle.
- Please note that some frosting may occur on the candle because it's made from pure soy wax without any additives. It's a mark of pure Soy wax which has a cleaner and longer burn.
- Bright copper has a shiny/silver will darken/oxidise naturally over time unless mentioned as sealed in product description.
- If you prefer shiny copper/silver you can simply rub it with a professional jewellery polishing cloth that comes with it.
- If you would like to clean your gold vermeil jewellery wash it with a small amount of gentle non-chemical soap and warm water.
- Rinse it well and allow to dry on a cloth or paper towel.
- Use a soft, non-abrasive cloth and gently rub the surface in a circular motion to clean.
- Make sure it is fully dry before returning to its box or airtight bag for storage.
- Do not use a silver cloth as it will quickly remove the gold plating!
- You can use plain cool water to clean your crystals and use a soft brush if need.
- Not all crystals do well in water so make sure to look up if the crystal dissolves in water.
- Any soft crystal mostly ending with "ites" like Selenite, Lepidolite, Azurite, Malachite, Calcite, Angelite, Halite (Rock Salt), Celestite, Fluorite, Rhodocrosite and Ammolite should be kept out of water.
We use Australia Post to ship our orders Domestic and Internationally and it is automatically calculated according to the product weight. We have tried to keep the shipping as low as possible to make it convenient for our shoppers.
Within Australia, we offer free standard shipping for all orders $100 and above.
Within our local area of Bayside, Melbourne, we offer free shipping for all orders $40 and above, for Brighton (postcodes 3186 and 3187), Hampton (postcode 3188), Sandringham (postcode 3191) and Moorabbin (postcode 3189).