- Product Care
Fertility Crystal Kit.
You can use this fertiltiy kit to support you while you are trying for a child, and they'll promote the wellbeing of you and your baby during your nine months of pregnancy (and beyond). These stones will assist you to remove any blockages & their strong fertile properties will assist with healthy conception.
Ideal for any woman ready to begin the beautiful journey of creating & bringing life into this world.
This kit contains :
1. Rose Quartz - Calming, soothing stone that opens the heart to all types of love.
2. Moonstone - Thought to Boost Fertility & align you to your natural rhythm to increase chances of pregnancy.
3. Carnelian - Enhances Libido, sexuality & creativity.
4. Unakite - is wonderful for harmonizing & balancing the reproductive system & is also a great aid for a healthy pregnancy.
5. Iolite - Iolite releases discord within relationships. It encourages taking responsibility for yourself, overcoming codependency within your partnership.
6. Shiva Lingam - These stones are found in one of the seven holy sites of India and are a phallic symbol of the Hindu God, Shiva. This stone represents both the male and female as it also resembles an egg, it also represents the cosmic egg, from which all creation emerged. Place the stone on your Sacral Chakra for the healing of any reproductive problems; Shiva lingam assists in the healing of infertility relieves menopausal symptoms and menstrual cramps.
- Each candle has a memory so when burning the candle for the first time make sure you burn the wax on entire surface to prevent tunneling.
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time before lighting to prevent sooting.
- Always place your candle on a fireproof surface or holder.
- Never burn a candle completely and dispose of it when it burns to within 1/2" of its base or the holder.Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Each crystal around the candle can withstand heat but make sure it not obstructing the wick.
- Botanicals have been intentionally placed further away from the wick.Make sure to remove them or place away from the wick when lighting the candle.
- Please note that some frosting may occur on the candle because it's made from pure soy wax without any additives. It's a mark of pure Soy wax which has a cleaner and longer burn.
- Bright copper has a shiny/silver will darken/oxidise naturally over time unless mentioned as sealed in product description.
- If you prefer shiny copper/silver you can simply rub it with a professional jewellery polishing cloth that comes with it.
- If you would like to clean your gold vermeil jewellery wash it with a small amount of gentle non-chemical soap and warm water.
- Rinse it well and allow to dry on a cloth or paper towel.
- Use a soft, non-abrasive cloth and gently rub the surface in a circular motion to clean.
- Make sure it is fully dry before returning to its box or airtight bag for storage.
- Do not use a silver cloth as it will quickly remove the gold plating!
- You can use plain cool water to clean your crystals and use a soft brush if need.
- Not all crystals do well in water so make sure to look up if the crystal dissolves in water.
- Any soft crystal mostly ending with "ites" like Selenite, Lepidolite, Azurite, Malachite, Calcite, Angelite, Halite (Rock Salt), Celestite, Fluorite, Rhodocrosite and Ammolite should be kept out of water.
We use Australia Post to ship our orders Domestic and Internationally and it is automatically calculated according to the product weight. We have tried to keep the shipping as low as possible to make it convenient for our shoppers.
Within Australia, we offer free standard shipping for all orders $100 and above.
Within our local area of Bayside, Melbourne, we offer free shipping for all orders $40 and above, for Brighton (postcodes 3186 and 3187), Hampton (postcode 3188), Sandringham (postcode 3191) and Moorabbin (postcode 3189).