FREE SHIPPING for orders over $100
- Product Care
A candle inspired by the beautiful blue rock pools all across the Australian coast. This rock pool candle is embedded with numerous beautifully shaped crystals, similar to the magical creatures found floating in the rock pools after the tide recedes. This special combination of crystals will remind you of a blue water dream world and help you manifest your innermost desires. We strongly believe nature is the best medium for manifestation partly due to the immense energy found in the objects around us.
- Large 500 ml beautifully crafted white candle tin | 65-75 hrs burn time
Sandalwood: Ancient smell of beautiful Indian sandalwood tree layered with top notes of honeysuckle and geranium, middle notes of oakmoss,tonka beans, and redwood with base notes of Sandalwood, white amber, must, and vetiver giving it an exotic feel. It is one of the world’s most famous aromas and is a favorite for many religious, spiritual, and personal rituals. Its distinctive aroma is reminiscent of antique wood, and very complex, warm notes suggesting earth, herbs, and regal stability.
FRAGRANCE FAMILY Woody
- In case a crystal or botanical is out of stock or out of season it will be swapped with a similar-looking type keeping the overall candle look the same.
- All candles are hand decorated with organic flowers and natural crystals hence each piece is unique and one of a kind. The story of each candle's creation can be read in our blog.
- Each candle has a memory so when burning the candle for the first time make sure you burn the wax on entire surface to prevent tunneling.
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time before lighting to prevent sooting.
- Always place your candle on a fireproof surface or holder.
- Never burn a candle completely and dispose of it when it burns to within 1/2" of its base or the holder.Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Each crystal around the candle can withstand heat but make sure it not obstructing the wick.
- Botanicals have been intentionally placed further away from the wick.Make sure to remove them or place away from the wick when lighting the candle.
- Please note that some frosting may occur on the candle because it's made from pure soy wax without any additives. It's a mark of pure Soy wax which has a cleaner and longer burn.
- Bright copper has a shiny/silver will darken/oxidise naturally over time unless mentioned as sealed in product description.
- If you prefer shiny copper/silver you can simply rub it with a professional jewellery polishing cloth that comes with it.
- If you would like to clean your gold vermeil jewellery wash it with a small amount of gentle non-chemical soap and warm water.
- Rinse it well and allow to dry on a cloth or paper towel.
- Use a soft, non-abrasive cloth and gently rub the surface in a circular motion to clean.
- Make sure it is fully dry before returning to its box or airtight bag for storage.
- Do not use a silver cloth as it will quickly remove the gold plating!
- You can use plain cool water to clean your crystals and use a soft brush if need.
- Not all crystals do well in water so make sure to look up if the crystal dissolves in water.
- Any soft crystal mostly ending with "ites" like Selenite, Lepidolite, Azurite, Malachite, Calcite, Angelite, Halite (Rock Salt), Celestite, Fluorite, Rhodocrosite and Ammolite should be kept out of water.
We use Australia Post to ship our orders Domestic and Internationally and it is automatically calculated according to the product weight. We have tried to keep the shipping as low as possible to make it convenient for our shoppers.
Within Australia, we offer free standard shipping for all orders $100 and above.
Within our local area of Bayside, Melbourne, we offer free shipping for all orders $40 and above, for Brighton (postcodes 3186 and 3187), Hampton (postcode 3188), Sandringham (postcode 3191) and Moorabbin (postcode 3189).