What Is It
Aquamarine is derived from Latin, meaning water of the sea. It became popular in the early 1700s and was known as the “Sailor’s Stone” because seafarers believed it would protect them on their voyages. It has been featured in a lot of prominent crystal jewellery. The president of Brazil gifted Queen Elizabeth II an aquamarine necklace and matching earrings at her coronation in 1953, which she was so delighted with that she expanded her aquamarine collection later with a brooch, bracelet and tiara. Still popular to this day Justin Timberlake had aquamarine set in his wife’s – Jessica Biel – engagement ring in honour of her March birthday.
Who Needs It
People who have gone through trauma, desperate times, abuse, etc.People who need to find their voice, which can help with professions with public speaking, such as teaching.
Where To Put It
Wherever you sit and speak to yourself most often, you can also use these discs to form grids.
- Each candle has a memory so when burning the candle for the first time make sure you burn the wax on entire surface to prevent tunneling.
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time before lighting.
- Always place your candle on a fireproof surface or holder.
- Never burn a candle completely and dispose of it when it burns to within 1/2" of its base or the holder.Never leave a burning candle unattended.
- Each crystal around the candle can withstand heat but make sure it not obstructing the wick.
- Please note that some frosting may occur on the candle because it's made from pure soy wax without any additives. It's a mark of pure Soy wax which has a cleaner and longer burn.
- Our copper rings are not sealed so you can benefit from the healing properties of copper.
- Bright copper has a shiny rose gold like colour that will darken/patina naturally over time.
- If you prefer shiny copper you can simply rub it with a professional jewellery polishing cloth that comes with it.
Gold plated and Vermeil Jewellery
- If you would like to clean your gold vermeil jewellery wash it with a small amount of gentle non-chemical soap and warm water.
- Rinse it well and allow to dry on a cloth or paper towel.
- Use a soft, non-abrasive cloth and gently rub the surface in a circular motion to clean.
- Make sure it is fully dry before returning to its box or airtight bag for storage.
- Do not use a silver cloth as it will quickly remove the gold plating!
- You can use plain cool water to clean your crystals and use a soft brush if need.
- Not all crystals do well in water so make sure to look up if the crystal dissolves in water.
- Any soft crystal mostly ending with "ites" like Selenite, Lepidolite, Azurite, Malachite, Calcite, Angelite, Halite (Rock Salt), Celestite, Fluorite, Rhodocrosite and Ammolite should be kept out of water.
- We use Australia Post to ship our orders Domestic and Internationally and it is automatically calculated according to the product weight. We have tried to keep the shipping as low as possible to make it convenient for our shoppers.
- Within Australia, we offer free standard shipping for all orders $100 and above.
- Within our local area of Bayside, Melbourne, we offer free shipping for all orders $40 and above, for Brighton (postcodes 3186 and 3187), Hampton (postcode 3188), Sandringham (postcode 3191) and Moorabbin (postcode 3189).