2 KG Custom Crystal Candle - Email us to discuss fragrance and crystals.
This is a made to order 2kg custom candle listing.
SOLD OUT -This Black Matte large glassware beautifully complements 4 amazing pieces of pyrite to make the perfect prosperity centrepiece for your home or office.
Candle Dimension: 188mm x 95mmH
Notes: A Strong and sweet delicious blend of clove and nutmeg spice with pumpkin and vanilla.
Top notes: Orange, Ginger, Clove, Cinnamon, Almond
Mid notes: Pumpkin Puree, Pumpkin Bread Accord
Base notes: Nutmeg, Buttery Maple, Vanilla Extract
About Pyrite: It is a protection stone that acts like a personal bodyguard keeping the field around it free of negative vibrations. We have made this candle a centre piece because the stone also helps with clear communication. If you wish to use this stone to attract abundance and good luck meditate with this stone. Focus on yourself and on attracting all the energies that will make this intention a reality.
- In case a crystal or botanical is out of stock or out of season it will be swapped with a similar-looking type keeping the overall candle look the same.
- All candles are hand decorated with organic flowers and natural crystals hence each piece is unique and one of a kind. If you are curious as to how we make our candles, do feel free to read our blog.
CARE AND MAINTENANCE
- Trim wick to 1/4" each time before lighting.
- Make sure a complete wax pool is achieved during the first burn which means wax melts until the wall of the jar so there is no tunnelling.
- Always place your candle on a fireproof surface or holder.
- Never burn a candle completely and dispose of it when it burns to within 1/2" of its base or the holder.
- Never leave a burning candle unattended.
⚒ Help a small business reach so LET'S CONNECT!
Instagram / @bewitchedcrystalsandcandles
Facebook / Bewitched Crystals and Candles
Each candle has a memory so when burning the candle for the first time make sure you burn the wax on entire surface to prevent tunneling.
Trim wick to 1/4" each time before lighting.
Always place your candle on a fireproof surface or holder.
Never burn a candle completely and dispose of it when it burns to within 1/2" of its base or the holder.Never leave a burning candle unattended.
Each crystal around the candle can withstand heat but make sure it not obstructing the wick.
Please note that some frosting may occur on the candle because it's made from pure soy wax without any additives. It's a mark of pure Soy wax which has a cleaner and longer burn.
Our copper rings are not sealed so you can benefit from the healing properties of copper.
Bright copper has a shiny rose gold like color that will darken/patina naturally over time.
If you prefer shiny copper you can simply rub it with a professional jewellery polishing cloth (for silver and copper and can be bought from ebay ).
Gold plated and Vermeil Jewellery :
If you would like to clean your gold vermeil jewellery wash it with a small amount of gentle non-chemical soap and warm water.
Rinse it well and allow to dry on a cloth or paper towel.
Use a soft, non-abrasive cloth and gently rub the surface in a circular motion to clean.
Make sure it is fully dry before returning to its box or airtight bag for storage.
Do not use a silver cloth as it will quickly remove the gold plating!
You can use plain cool water to clean your crystals and use a soft brush if need.
Any soft crystal mostly ending with "ites" like Selenite, Lepidolite, Azurite, Malachite, Calcite, Angelite, Halite (Rock Salt), Celestite, Fluorite, Rhodocrosite and Ammolite should be kept out of water.
- We use Australia Post to ship our orders Domestic and Internationally and it is automatically calculated according to the product weight. We have tried to keep the shipping as low as possible to make it convenient for our shoppers.
- Within Australia, we offer free standard shipping for all orders $100 and above.
- Within our local area of Bayside, Melbourne, we offer free shipping for all orders $40 and above, for Brighton (postcodes 3186 and 3187), Hampton (postcode 3188), Sandringham (postcode 3191) and Moorabbin (postcode 3189).